Monday, October 01, 2012

About Me

In life, I was the head coach of the Runnin' Redskins basketball team at the University of Utah. I coached there for 18 years. Won a lot of games. Went to two final fours. Was the national coach of the year in 1970 and retired in 1971. They called me "the Fox." Good times.

In 2000 I paid a visit to Saint Peter. He asked if I had any last requests before I moved on. I begged permission to visit the Huntsman Center rafters to watch one final game. He obliged, and I've been hiding out around the U. campus ever since. Most my time now is spent at the Huntsman Center, especially since they put in those sweet new locker rooms. I also visit the Nielsen Field House every now and again for old times sake.

You may contact me anytime by seance, or if you prefer, by email at tgoJackGardner@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment