Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Links

Things are really heating up across the Pac-12, just in time for conference play. Man, it's gonna be good.

• Brandan Kearney, the Michigan State guard who transferred to Arizona State a year ago, could make his Sun Devil debut this weekend. 

• I was surprised how Stanford shut down UConn so completely in the second half on Wednesday. But in hindsight I wonder: should I've been?

• Another second-half let down for UCLA, but this time you have to credit Jabari Parker.

• Some say Aaron Gordon will win the Wooden award. Others say he needs another year. Maybe they're both right. 

• Roberto Nelson shows some fight; OSU shows they can win with him ejected.

• Arizona's McKale Center is getting a facelift.

• Kyle Anderson may be looking to go pro after this season.

• St. Katherine College played up in Ogden this week. Weber State finished with its biggest margin of victory in school history -- 71 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment